Ordinary presentations kill extraordinary ideas and products. Whether you’re presenting to an investor, a client, or colleagues or strangers, slides that aren’t optimised for clarity and persuasion could be costing you time, money, and business success. Lime’s expert copywriters and designers deliver presentations and pitch decks that inspire interest, imagination, and excitement.
What makes for a great presentation?
Imagine if a car manufacturer built a futuristic new car with incredible features, but packaged all of that technology in an old, lacklustre car body. How difficult would it be to sell that model?
It’s the same with communication – whether you’re trying to inform, educate, or persuade your audience, their initial impressions will be based not just on what you say, but on how you say it. With Lime, you have three convenient options to take your presentations to the next level:
With custom-designed templates, you elevate your presentation game with our striking layouts and design, and a consistent visual language that keeps every single presentation looking great and in-character with your brand. (Even when the intern makes one!) Each of our custom-designed templates provides:
- A design style that matches your business’s branding
- Font faces that are in sync with your brand identity
- Colours and fonts that are harmonised across headings, subheadings, text, and slide backgrounds
- Multiple layout options for images, charts, tables, graphs, lists, highlight boxes, and much more
From PowerPoint, to Google Slides, Keynote, and Prezi, whatever your presentation tool, Lime’s customised templates will help your communication inform and engage.
Premium, bespoke presentations
Templates certainly help, but there are times when you may want to break away from the template. When you need a unique, one-of-a-kind presentation, our bespoke presentation design service crafts each slide to tell your story most compellingly, delivering a presentation unlike anything your audience has seen before.
Here’s how our bespoke presentation design delivers unforgettable presentations:
- We say it straight before we say it great. We first plan the flow of the communication to ensure your presentation says exactly the right thing at the right time.
- People connect with emotion, not screens. So, based on whether it will be presented by a speaker or viewed unassisted, we craft your slide deck to keep people’s attention on what matters most.
- Help them come up with your idea. That’s the best way to sell anything, whether it’s a business, product, or concept, and we do that through great copy that leverages the principles of behavioural psychology.
- Simplify, As the saying goes, great design is intelligence made visible. We craft your presentation’s visual design to make it instantly understandable, through the use of clever layouts and bespoke infographics, illustrations, and images, wherever necessary.
- Increase recall and inspire action. For sales or persuasion-driven presentations, success depends on motivating your audience to do something: sign up, seal a deal, get on your side. For presentations focused on learning and knowledge-transfer, success is all about improving comprehension and memorability. Whatever the case, we maximise your odds of success through the right nudges and the right framing.
Imagine having a presentation that is just as impactful on a screen as it is when printed. With bespoke PDF presentations from Lime, this is exactly what you get: an attention-grabbing presentation that can be printed to double up as a training manual, marketing brochure, or whatever you want it to be!
In addition, our PDF presentations offer a host of other advantages:
- Platform-independent design. Regardless of where your presentation is viewed: in a web browser, as an email attachment, on a slide viewer, or as a giant screen projection, your presentation is going to look exactly the same. No more problems with special presentation software or fonts or missing elements.
- Inter-linked elements for interactive experiences. PDF slide decks can work well even without a speaker to present them, with links and navigation to make for an engaging experience.
- Media-rich presentations with embedded videos, animations, and 3D models. (Yup, Lime can deliver all of that through just the trusty PDF.)
- Distribute it in any way you like, with tools that let you control security permissions, including users’ ability to copy text or images, or share or print the presentation.
From investor pitches to product launches, training workshops, press events, conferences, conventions, and webinars, bespoke presentations are the ultimate tool to captivate and inform your audience, and inspire action.
For webinars that take your conversions (and your audience’s learning outcomes) through the roof, check out our page on how to create, market, and deliver successful webinar presentations.
Why should I choose Lime to design my next presentation?
Unlike traditional agencies, Lime’s approach to presentation design is closed loop. This means, we always seek feedback from our clients on what worked and what didn’t, after they deliver their presentation to their audience. This real-world data lets us refine and fine-tune our presentations. Considering we’ve been crafting them for over 20 years, catering to businesses of all scales, across virtually every industry, it all adds up.
To top that off, here are a few other key benefits to having Lime on your side:
Being a one-stop shop for all marketing communication needs — from digital ads, to e-newsletters, online registration forms, pull-up banners, stage backdrop design, printed notes and training manuals – we stitch everything together, providing multiplicative benefits to your brand.
Ever since Lime was founded in 2000, we’ve been based in Melbourne. Unlike many competitors, we don’t outsource work to low-quality overseas contractors, as we’d much rather keep things in Australia. For you, this means professional, reliable, on-time delivery.