Home / Digital Marketing & Online Advertising /
SMM – Social Media Marketing
The 2021 State of Marketing report finds that social media is the most popular marketing channel used by businesses globally. If you’re looking for a measurable method to boost your brand’s visibility, awareness, and conversions, Lime’s social media marketing services deliver campaigns that set your business a class apart.
What is social media marketing?
How does social media marketing benefit my business?
Social media marketing refers to the use of social media platforms by businesses, to communicate with their target audiences for the purpose of brand building, driving sales, and generating traffic to their website. This involves creating social media profiles for the business, posting content that appeals to the target audience, running ad campaigns, as well as listening and responding to consumer questions and comments.
The benefits of social media marketing include:
- Increased brand visibility, awareness and recall
- Lead generation
- Off-page SEO gains
- Enhanced engagement and brand loyalty
- Improved customer service
- Product and consumer insights from current and potential customers
- Potential to increase sales and revenue
What are the pros and cons of social media advertising?
Pros of social media advertising:
- Extremely affordable and cost-effective, relative to many other mediums.
- Ability to launch campaigns and drive conversions almost instantly, with very little lead time.
- Detailed audience targeting, from age, location, and income bracket, to interests, travel habits, and other traits.
- Advanced retargeting criteria to advertise to inlvstudioduals who have previously interacted with your brand, both on or off that platform.
Cons of social media advertising:
- The range of campaign targeting and budgeting options can be daunting, and simple mistakes can quickly prove expensive.
- Can be time- and effort-intensive, especially for small businesses.
- Rich analytics can be difficult to interpret and action usefully for untrained users.
- Poor campaign design by inexperienced users can lead potential consumers being shown an ad too early, too late, or too frequently, resulting in ad fatigue or lost conversions.
(As an aside, Lime’s team of social media marketing experts routinely help businesses avoid all of these pitfalls of social media advertising,
Why should I choose Lime for my business’s social media marketing?
Thanks to a team that consists of both, digital marketing specialists, and experts in marketing communication (the art and science of persuasion and consumer psychology), Lime bridges the gap between technology and brand-building. For your business, that means posts that your audience relate to, ads that strengthen your brand, and campaigns that are deeply integrated with all aspects of your business.